|101 Dalmatians: The Series|
|Season 2, Episode 62A|
|Air date||February 27, 1998|
"Spot's Fairy God-Chicken"
"Animal House Party"
P.H. De Vil splits Cruella into her two major personality components: good and evil. Cruella unleashes her good side on the Dearlys.
- The concept of a Good Cruella is also seen in 102 Dalmatians, only it is shown by therapy there, rather than by clones.
- Cadpig questions,"Who was that aproned woman?", which is a likely homage to the line: "Who was that masked man?" in The Lone Ranger.
- The Good Cruella does the Dearlys' house interior in the style of M. C. Escher.
- When Good Cruella is asking the Dearlys if they wish for anything to drink, this is a possible homage to Young Frankenstein.
- Rolly claims Cruella has a scent of old leather.
- When Good Cruella has a number of animals surrounding her, one of them is Pumbaa from The Lion King.
- Cruella refers to a soap opera she likes known as The Young and the Ruthless, a likely homage to The Young and the Restless.
- This episode implies that Cruella's good side is her possible conscience.