|101 Dalmatians: The Series|
|Season 2, Episode 16B|
|Air date||September 4, 1997|
"Our Own Digs"
Lucky, Rolly, Cadpig, and Spot attempt to translate a signal in barking code, so they can show Lt. Pug that the signal is not an invasion warning.
- The episode title is a play on the Marvin Gaye song "I Heard It Through the Grapevine".
- This is Wizzer's first speaking line (in airing order) in 101 Dalmatians: The Series, but here he is voiced by Pamela Segall (Lucky's voice), rather than his normal voice actor, Christine Cavanaugh.
- Lt. Pug describes the Great Cat War as if it is some type of 1940s animation (like Looney Tunes or Tom & Jerry).
- Duchess seems to know and have a liking for the bovine soap opera, "As the World Churns", but seems to have something again it in "Channels". Either that, or she likes the bull that she thinks is called "Yow".
- Swamp Rat attempts to sell the Dalmatians a magazine called Eratica, a risqué homage to the erotica magazines.
- Bob and Bill are literally the black sheep of the family.