|101 Dalmatians: The Series|
|Season 2, Episode 49B|
|Air date||February 23, 1998|
"Dog Food Day Afternoon"
"Good Neighbor Cruella"
Spot gets her wish granted after she finds a four leaf clover, in which she wishes that she was a Dalmatian, though she soon discovers that her old self wasn’t as useless as she thought.
- Cadpig is shown to have the best hearing of all the Dalmatians.
- Manny the Mole also appears in 102 Dalmatians: Puppies To The Rescue, though he seems more into jazz and helps the Dalmatians around the countryside, as well as the maze around De Vil Manor.
- Spot refers to the events of "Love 'Em and Flea 'Em", "Swine Song", and "Prophet and Loss" in this episode, and possibly in "He Followed Me Home" on where Rolly hides his stash.
- Dr. Winokur has black hair in this episode instead of more scarlet looking hair.
- Lucky seems to be okay with getting shots now, possibly learning this in "Spots and Shots".
- The Gruteley pound seems more than a large building here than in "Cadpig Behind Bars", where it was an island prison.
- Among Spot's pile to get to the pound window is a dozing human Tramp.
- The Dalmatians seem to have set plans in case they need to tackle a canine catcher.